More than 1 million people in the Netherlands live below the poverty line. Did you know that no one needs to be hungry when we give them food surplus? That is good for people and the environment ...
HRM advisor for national HRM advice and projects
Scan me or visit www.volunteer.deedmob.com/o/Vereniging-Voedselbanken-Nederland/opportunities/HRM-advisor-for-national-HRM-advice-and-projects/56143 to join
SummaryWe are looking for an all-round HRM person who will advise the national Food Banks on HRM themes and issues. Are you the volunteer we are looking for?
Are you the volunteer we are looking for? The professional with broad experience in the HRM profession and with a warm heart for the food banks?
More than a million people in the Netherlands live below the poverty line. The local food banks help the poorest by temporarily providing them with food parcels. For this we work together with companies, institutions, municipalities and private individuals. In this way, together we ensure that poverty is combated, food surpluses disappear and the environment is less burdened.
Food Banks Netherlands is the national association of more than 170 food banks. All employees, national and local (in total more than 12,000) work unpaid.
We are looking for an all-round HRM person who will advise the national food banks on HRM themes and issues. HRM themes and projects at Food Banks include challenges related to recruitment and selection, engagement and retention, and happiness and development, as well as issues related to streamlining and digitization within the work organization.
You will be part of the HRM team in development at the Service Center of Food Banks Netherlands in Houten. At the moment the team consists of 2 coordinators, 2 HRM advisors, 5 recruiters and 1 administrative support employee. The HRM team works closely with the other expert teams, such as the Training & Education, ARBO, ICT and Communication teams.
What are you going to do?
- You are the first point of contact for regional relationship managers and Food Banks in the country when it comes to HRM policy, themes and projects.
- You develop and implement effective and efficient HRM processes and tools that are appropriate for a volunteer organization such as the Food Bank.
- You advise board members and coordinators of local Food Banks on HRM matters and the organization of the work.
- You develop and support HRM projects at and together with local food banks.
- Within the HRM team, you contribute to the further development and rollout of the HRM policy of Food Banks in the Netherlands.
- You collect HRM data so that HRM reports can be made based on established KPIs.
This is your profile:
- You have extensive experience as an HRM professional (minimum 5 years) and you have gained broad knowledge of the HRM profession in an operational working environment.
- Volunteering experience is a plus, but not a must.
- You are easily approachable and reliable in word and deed.
- You are a team player with empathy, who is able to think along and work on various levels.
- You are independent, proactive, pragmatic and result-oriented.
- You can work from home, but are also willing to come to the Service Center in Houten for periodic consultations.
- You can combine this volunteer job with your other activities, are available for at least 4 hours a week and for a longer period of time.
What do you get in return?
- You participate in one of the most relevant charities in the Netherlands, where only volunteers work.
- A very pleasant and enthusiastic HRM team with enthusiastic colleagues, also in the other expert teams.
- Free, unlimited training sessions via our Food Bank Academy
- Lots of inspiration, appreciation and satisfaction.
- Lots of flexibility. Some of the work can be done from home.
- Good travel allowance.
Will you help us further develop the Food Banks?
Submit your application via this advertisement. For more information about Food Banks in the Netherlands, visit our website.
We are looking forward to your reaction!
🗣️ Native language skills
About Vereniging Voedselbanken Nederland
The volunteers at the food banks hand out food every week to people who need it temporarily. Helping companies, institutions, governments and individuals with money, food and services.