Scan me or visit www.volunteer.deedmob.com/o/Reizigersvereniging-Rover/opportunities/Volunteer-Coordination/66847 to join
SummaryManage regional volunteers. Plan and organize meetings, gatherings, actions and campaigns to improve public transport.
Are you an organizational talent and are you good at planning and managing? Are you excited to come up with cool events and campaigns together with the other volunteers from your department to improve public transport in your region? Sign up as a Volunteer Coordination Rover!
What exactly are you going to do?
- Managing the volunteers in your department
- Scheduling meetings and gatherings
- You think of ways to improve public transport in your own region
- Proactively and autonomously shaping operations according to Rover's vision
- You actively contribute to the meetings of the board or contact persons and help organize activities
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Someone who can assess public transport in the region and identify areas for improvement
- Someone who likes to take charge
- An (activity) organizer
- Knowledge of public transport is an advantage, but not a must
- Someone with knowledge about and feeling for the interests of travelers in public transport within their own region
What can you expect from Rover?
- Lots of free space to develop and implement new ideas
- The opportunity to build a network in public transport in your region
- You will receive support from the volunteer coordinator
- Possibilities for following training courses on themes that are discussed in the Rocov
- Travel allowance