ANWB Vending Machine Deventer: Driver
Scan me or visit www.volunteer.deedmob.com/o/Deventer-Doet/opportunities/ANWB-Vending-Machine-Deventer-Driver/37640 to join
SummaryDo you enjoy driving and enjoy socializing? Are you looking for flexible volunteer work, among other activities? Then register as a driver!
ANWB AutoMaatje is a transport service where volunteers transport less mobile fellow residents on request. Voluntary drivers use their own car for this.
As a driver you often transport people from your own environment who have difficulty leaving the house themselves. These locals often do not have their own transport or can no longer use taxis or public transport due to health problems. You transport with your own car. This can be a visit to the hairdresser, but also a visit to the hospital or doctor. Your bet depends on when you can drive. This can vary from a number of rides per week to one ride per month.
• Someone who supports the vision and working method of ANWB Automaatje
• A valid driving license B
• A driver who owns his own car
• A car that has been MOT approved
• A car that is insured against liability plus
• Passenger insurance, or willing to take out one
• A pleasant and socially involved environment
• An expense allowance of 30ct / km
• Flexible volunteer work, which you can plan yourself in addition to other activities
• Participation in meetings with all volunteers of ANWB AutoMaatje to exchange experiences and to stay informed of new developments.
• Participation in short courses, workshops or other activities via Deventer Doet
Do you also like to give people a smile and a nice day?
Then register as a volunteer driver with the registration button at the top right of this page!
What happens after my registration?
1. You will receive an invitation to the volunteer meeting + a registration form. You may fill in and return the latter immediately, but you may also wait until the meeting.
2. During the volunteer meeting, the working method of ANWB Automaatje is explained, you will receive useful information and tips and you can ask questions.
3. After the meeting you can immediately finalize your registration, if you have not already done so.