New secretary for the board of Ons Raadhuis
Scan me or visit www.volunteer.deedmob.com/o/Ons-Raadhuis1/opportunities/New-secretary-for-the-board-of-Ons-Raadhuis/48719 to join
SummaryWho will be the new secretary for the board of Ons Raadhuis? Thanks to your efforts, we can then further develop this elderly center in Velp.
The Ons Raadhuis Foundation was established in 2015 and originated from a citizens' initiative. Our Town Hall has officially started on 1 March 2016 in the former rectory on Emmastraat in Velp. Our Town Hall is now an important place for many elderly people in Velp and the surrounding area!
Our Town Hall aims to make meeting and activities possible for people aged 55 and older in a low-threshold manner, thereby increasing their quality of life.
We are looking for a secretary for the board.
Composition, tasks and responsibilities of the board
The board consists of a chairman, a treasurer, a secretary and 2 general members, one of whom has the portfolio staff. The board is responsible for
- Leading the organisation, formulating policies and actions and ensuring that there are sufficient financial resources to guarantee its continued existence. For example, annual subsidies must be applied for and these resources must be used and accounted for in a responsible manner.
- Supporting the staff of Ons Raadhuis so that they can carry out their daily work properly. The board is a sparring partner for the coordinator who is in charge of the day-to-day management of Ons Raadhuis.
The board members have the following competencies:
Intrinsically motivated to promote self-direction and dignity of older people
· socially involved and enterprising
· a 'hands-on' mentality
able to propagate the mission, vision and objective of Our Town Hall with daring and decisiveness
· find it inspiring to be active at policy and vision level and to further develop Our Town Hall in the municipality of Rheden and the surrounding area in this way
· have an average of about 4 hours a week available for Our Town Hall
· have a network within government, business and/or social organisations
have knowledge about and experience with fundraising
The board members perform their duties without remuneration.